This has been a big month for Carter. He turned 5 months old! At the beginning of the month, he rolled over from his back to his belly. He got his legs up high and started swinging them around and managed to roll over! However, that was his first and last time this month:) At the beginning of the month, he had a hard time sitting on his own, so you'll notice my hand in a couple of pictures helping to steady him. During the last week he got his balance, so he can sit up on his own now. He tried solid foods this month too-avocado, sweet potatoes, bananas, squash, and of course, rice cereal. He wasn't a fan of the avocado or the rice cereal........I'll be introducing a lot of tasty fruits and vegetables in December, so we'll have to see how he does with that. Overall, he's a lover boy and a little chunker, and that's a pretty sweet combo for a baby!!
As for Gabrielle, she's blossoming more and more everyday. Her preschool is a co-op, so I have worked several times so far this school year, and it's fun to watch her interact with the other kids and her teacher. I am so proud of her. For a 3 1/2 year-old, she really holds her own, and every once in awhile I catch a glimpse of what she'll be like when she's 7!! I am so grateful I am getting to spend the extra time with her, too. Carter is fun, but I get to have conversations with Gabrielle. It's really cool!
I hope you find the time to enjoy this beautiful Christmas season! I probably won't post again until after the new year, so I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas!
Sincerely,
Colleen
Happy 5 Months, Carter!
Somebody found his feet this month!
Our Christmas card pic
This wig is a nightmare!! BUT how adorable is she?!?
This baby "widget" was borrowed from Carter's Aunt Laura & Uncle Drew. He loves it. It's called an Exersaucer, but Gabrielle calls it the "Applesaucer", so we do too now! Whoever invented it was a genius. I need to do a separte post with pictures of Carter in all the widgets we have around the house. Most of them borrowed-thank goodness!
In their Thanksgiving outfits compliments of Jammie and Great-Nana!
Look who's sitting by himself!!! This was taken on the 28th.
My favorite pic of Carter this month

0 comments:
Post a Comment