Thursday, July 11, 2013

May Highlights!

May was a busy month as most months tend to be, however, there is something about spring that makes the calendar fill up!  Here are a few highlights from the month:

May 4th- Carter's first hair cut at Great Clips in Howell! Carter has pretty thick hair and was in dire need of a trim. However, he wanted absolutely nothing to do with getting his hair cut. He wouldn't sit on the booster or the chair and he would not wear a cape. So....that meant he had to sit on my lap without a cape. I left the salon looking like a golden retriever!! There was so much hair everywhere, including on Carter's lollipop that he would not give up! I will not be taking Carter to his next appointment. Adam gets that pleasure!

Before



After!




May 9th- Mother's Day Celebration at Gabrielle's Preschool! I was cordially invited to Gabrielle's preschool for a lovely celebration filled with song and dance and tasty sundaes. Gabrielle made me a T-shirt with her hand prints, a bird feeder, and a corsage made out of a styrofoam cup! It was sweet.



 May 16th-Field Trip with Gabrielle's preschool to the Howell Nature Center. We had a lot of fun on a tour of the nature center and saw many animals. Most of the animals were out and about and ready for a visit.

May 23rd-Gabrielle's Preschool Graduation!!!!  It was so sweet. The kids walked out with their mortar board hats with their rainbow colored '13 tassels to the song "Skiddamarinky-Dinky-Dink". It was the cutest thing ever. I can't believe my baby graduated from preschool. I was so proud!! She is so ready for  kindergarten, so it makes it easier to accept!


Gabrielle's teacher, Ms. Jayme



Having fun on the tire swing!

Carter and Gabbers both love old-school Scooby Doo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment