Gabrielle is officially talking in sentences. She puts them together herself. Today: "I got you, Momma. I got you, Poppy." "Where'd the shirt go?" I am quite impressed with my little "Gabba" as she calls herself. "Gabba" is a good name for her! We are working on remembering things. I ask her what she had for breakfast or lunch, who we visited/who visited us...things like that. She remembered the Salsa CD was in the DVD player. I was the one who forgot!
Since last month, Gabrielle has discovered Max & Ruby on Nick Jr. She loves, loves, loves this show. "Wooby Show" as she calls it. She loves Ruby's grandma, and her favorite episodes have the grandma in them. While I have never been a big fan of TV, I love that Nick Jr. has no commercials. It's so pleasant! Another show that Gabrielle likes is Wonder Pets. They're these silly half animated/half real-looking animals. She calls this show, "Wo Pets." There's also good 'ol Sesame Street. However, I have no idea when SS is on-we always watch the On Demand version, and Gabrielle insists that we watch the opening song about 5 times so she can sing along. After that, there's not much interest in the show, so I fast forward to Elmo's World, which she loves. Lastly, Gabrielle has a favoite DVD-The Potty Movie starring Hannah. We talk about Hannah like she is a member of the family. Gabrielle loved the book, and so I thought the DVD might be cute too. It is. And it works! Gabrielle is so interested in potty training.
Gabrielle has a silly habit of saying "I'm sorry" for pretty much everything. I really don't think she got it from me or Adam. She'll bump into you or something like that and say, "Sorry Gabba" or "I sorry." It's funny--but a passing phase I do believe.
Just last week, we played hide & seek for the first time. I hid first, and Poppy helped Gabrielle count. Next it was Gabrielle's turn to hide. She put her face into her bin of play food with her behind sticking straight up! We are working on good hiding places. :) Gabrielle loves to play in the Jeep. She plays in there almost everyday it seems. When I get in the car in the morning and turn it on, my turn signals are on, the fog lights are on, the bright lights are on, my vanity mirrors are down with the lights on, my garage door opener/closer is missing, my sunglasses are missing, my bluetooth is missing, the fan in on full blast, and usually the glove compartment is open. If I wasn't already awake, this does the trick!! HA!
She's too cute and too funny. We love that little girl!! Here are a few of her most recent pics!
Gabrielle loves Grandpoppy.

Eating at the table "big girl style"

She looks so grown up in this picture!



1 comments:
She's a cutie - isn't two a fun age! I love the glasses picture and the boots :)
Post a Comment