Let's see--what else? Gabrielle had at least 3 playdates. She started gymnastics which she absolutely loves!! Carter also started gymnastics which he loathed. I actually had to get a refund. He didn't want to do anything except make a break for the door. Every other word out of his mouth was "hug" which means pick me up and get me out of here. So I did! We were able to watch Gabrielle at dance for the first time, so I got some pics of her in her little leotard being a little ballerina! Parents aren't allowed usually, so this was an extra-special treat for us... and Carter, too. He can always hear the music from Gabrielle's class, but we can't go in. It is rather frustrating! Carter watched her intently for 30 minutes. But I am not fooled. If we got to watch every week-- he would start to wreak havoc! Normally, if the weather is nice, which it's usually NOT, I take Carter out for a stroller ride in downtown Howell and look for trucks.
I was the helper-mom at preschool--always fun to be at school with my girl. When I used to help at the beginning of the year in September and October, Gabrielle lingered pretty close and wanted me to play with her. Not this time! She totally did her own thing and played with her friends, and it was a pretty cool thing for me to watch. We brought in string cheese as a snack, and I got to go with her to Sonshine time with her too! Later that week, her preschool had an open house in which all of the students' art work was on display. She adores her teacher, Ms. Jayme, and I remembered to take one of the two of them, thank goodness! Gabrielle also had a dentist appointment. It was a bad experience for us. Without elaborating too much, Gabrielle is now only allowed to have the first appointment of the day when she has an empty stomach:):):) On the bright side however: No cavities!!! YAHOO!!!
The month ended with a lovely Easter celebration and egg hunt at her Jammie and Grandpop's house. Gabrielle celebrated her 5th birthday with the family, too! It was a super sweet sunshiney day! The egg hunt was tons of fun. Carter got to partake in the festivities, and he ran around with Grandpops and found plenty of eggs!
Until next month~ Enjoy the moment!
Colleen
Lately, Carter wants to watch "Wheels on the Bus" videos on YouTube.
Gabrielle with Ms. Jayme
Glitter Slime!!
Happy Early Bday, Gabbers!
I love this photo! She's smiling at her cousin, Cadyn.
The hunt!

0 comments:
Post a Comment